Our client, an equal opportunity Employer and a leading Interior Fit-Out Contractor Specializing in Design, Fabrication, Installation / Fixing of Fittings & Fixtures, Aluminum Works, Joinery, Suspended Ceilings, Tiling and other products is seeking to recruit a;
Contractor’s Quantity Surveyors
- Review drawings, Specifications and Conducting Measurements to estimate materials, time and labour costs
- Preparing, negotiating and analysing Drawings/Bqs for Claims and Variance Reporting.
- Preparation of Work Programmes
- Advising on a range of legal and contractual issues.
- Monitor and keep track of project progress, work methods etc
- Application of monthly valuation and of variations in the works.
Skills & Qualifications
- An degree in Quantity Surveying or Building Economics from a recognized institution, with at least 2 years’ experience or Higher Diploma/Diploma in Quantity Surveying with minimum 3yrs Post Qualification Experience
- Experience in Site Measurement and Pricing methods
- Contemporary record keeping, Correspondence and Claim originations
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply in writing via email to email@example.com so as to reach us by close of day Monday 9th September 2019.
Applicants to attach their Certificates, Testimonials, CVs and other relevant documents.