Job Vacancy: Credit Officer
Role Summary: This is a great opportunity to take ownership and grow with one of Kenya’s non-bank lender.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, you will be responsible for the overall collection efficiency and effectiveness of the business.
They want you to effectively and efficiently drive the collection process beyond the set targets and standards.
- Negotiate payment arrangements with customers who have delinquent loans
- Sending loan reminders and demand letters to loan defaulters
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Compute payment schedules.
- Ensure 85% Collection Efficiency across the organization
- Ensure that PAR 30 is below 5%
- Review and update credit and loan files
- Ensure that the collection process is adhered to according to the set policies and procedures by the company
- Ensure 100% fleet tracking
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers’ needs.
- Market company products to individuals and firms, promoting bank services that may meet customers’ needs.
- Review and update credit and loan files.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants’ credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Develop improved collections strategies that consistently lead to achieving or exceeding company financial goals
Does this sound like you?
- You have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant course from a recognized university
- 1+ years of experience in a Collections role
- You have strong customer service skills
- You build great relationships and are a strong verbal and written communicator in English
- You are a person of unquestionable integrity
- You are an analytical thinker who works with numbers on a daily basis
Method of Application
Interested and qualified?
Please send your CVs and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org