Position: Cyber Security Manager
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Our Client is seeking to recruit a Cyber Security Manager
Job Summary: As a cybersecurity manager, you will lead the implementation of security solutions for our clients and support the clients in their desire to protect the business. You will belong to a team of specialists helping our clients with their most complex information security needs and contributing toward their business resilience. You will be working with teams to access the most sophisticated tools available to fight against cybercrime.
Job roles and responsibilities:
- Assessing and implementing security and risk standards including ISO 2700X, NIST, ITIL, COBIT
- Assessing, designing, managing, and reporting on enterprise security.
- Conducting information security assessments using the company Methodology and leading practice frameworks and common standards.
- Conducting attack and penetration on infrastructure, networks, and web applications, and performing source code review.
- Assisting clients in managing and transforming their information security programs.
- Assisting clients in managing their business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Assisting clients in designing and implementing their identity and access management solutions.
- Assisting client in managing their information protection and data privacy
- Evaluating and analysing threat, vulnerability, impact and risk to security issues discovered from security assessments.
- Advising clients on the IT security issues, including explanation on the technical details and how they can remediate the vulnerabilities in the systems
- Application control and security implementation, program and project delivery design, architecture and solution design
Skills / Attributes Required:
- Strong project management skills and interpersonal skills to simultaneously manage multiple projects, teams, clients, and business development initiatives.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Creativity, independence and good problem-solving skills
- Client service delivery
- Coaching and supervising junior team members
- High level of integrity and professionalism
- Drive to build a team and grow your technical information security career to the next level
- Willingness to travel as required
Education / Qualification:
- Industry related certification required (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CEH, CISA)
- At least 5 years of professional experience in either a technical IT risk or an IT security role
- Bachelor’s and/or post graduate degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or a related major
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 20th September 2019
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement