Epsilon Publishers Limited
Position Title: Graphic Design Intern
Reports To: Senior Design Lead
Employment Status: Internship
Job Description: The Graphic Design Intern reports to the Senior Design Lead and is responsible for assisting with the creation of designs for clients based off of the creative brief, information provided by the Senior Design Lead, and any other available information.
The Graphic Design Intern will work closely with the Senior Design Lead in a structured environment that will enable them to contribute most effectively to internal as well as client projects, while building technical and professional skills that will benefit them in the job market.
1. 3rd year, 4th year or graduate in graphic design.
2. Proficient skill using Adobe Creative Suite 5+, including Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
3. Basic understanding of and interest in learning more about the principals of graphic design.
4. Basic understanding of and interest in learning more about the processes of print production.
5. Excellent team member, able to take direction well and contribute positively to overall work environment and performance of the group.
6. Quick learner who asks questions and is eager to grow.
7. Punctual and accurate communicator, responsive to e-mail, telephone calls and direct communication from staff and clients.
Applications to be made to email@example.com.