Job Vacancy: Family and Marriage Therapist / Counselor
Anchor Relationship Network (ARN) offers personal and professional development, Relational Intelligence, Financial Literacy, Professional Coaching & Counselling & Wellness Training.
We seek to see holistic relationships thriving and are Committed to serve, contribute and celebrate human growth and development.
Our vision is to build resilience and capacity by offering programs to promote wellness of mind, body and spirit.
We work to empower, equip, mentor and support the creation of a robust and unique self identity in enabling individuals to live healthy and productive, holistic lives.
Job Summary: We are seeking a qualified Family and Marriage Therapist to take Clients through a well-prepared counseling program. Family therapy is a type of psychological counseling (psychotherapy) that can help family members improve communication and resolve conflicts.
If you are passionate about making a difference in families and helping individuals in marriages live, love and thrive in their relationships, we want you to join our team. You will have an opportunity to work with clients in a caring and positive environment and collaborate with experts to form treatment plans and monitor progress. This position will allow you to join a passionate and energetic team and discover the rewards of changing lives, one person at a time.
- Provide counseling to clients in both individual and group sessions.
- Prepare and maintain detailed records for every Client containing the client’s history, counseling procedures and services provided, progress completed, and any further issues or treatments required.
- Communicate effectively with clients, family members and colleagues as necessary to evaluate a client’s condition, form relevant and measurable goals, create a customized treatment plan, and share recovery progress as per stipulated counseling policies.
- Evaluate clients continually throughout treatment to accurately assess results of specific programs and modify goals and methods as needed, including referring clients to other experts as necessary.
- Act as liaison between a client and family members as needed to pass along relevant information about treatment and help create a viable support network for continuing care.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology/Counseling; additional professional qualifications are an added advantage.
- Registration with a professional body.
- Confidence to make decisions without continuous oversight from management.
- Proven experience as a counselor
- Integrity and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills and high emotional intelligence abilities
- Computer skills
- Previous counseling experience, with good references.
How to Apply:
If your background and competencies match the specifications of the post, we encourage applicants to send soft copies of their Application Letter and CV, to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Anchor Relationship Network