Our client, one of East Africa’s most profitable listed companies is seeking to hire Field Sales Executives – Retail Sales (48 Positions) to drive sales of real estate products to individual clients and organised groups in order to achieve the overall revenue objectives for organization retail sales.
The role will also provide leadership to the retails sales team.
- Assist in realizing the organizational sales by fitting into the business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Contributing to the achievement of allocated annual sales targets for the region by proactively and rigorously engaging in sales activities
- Propose potential business deals by engaging potential partners
- Advising clients on the suitability and value of the property they are visiting. -Act as the face of the company and offer exemplary customer service to all clients.
- Accompany clients during visits and inspections of the property
- Maintaining and servicing existing customer portfolio to realize revenue and
- Working in conjunction with the Commercial Manager and business development team to identify sales opportunities in the region.
- Establishing and maintaining excellent customer relationships by providing an efficient, reliable, friendly and courteous service to all customers.
- Communicating effectively with customers and maintain up to date information regarding new initiatives, prices, promotions, new product listings, and product de-lists.
- Providing information feedback to the Commercial Manager, on customer requirements and competitor activity in the region.
- Assisting the Commercial Manager in establishing plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the assigned sales area.
- Maintaining contact with clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Contribute and make use of company digital resources such as blog, newsletter, social media and others to grow the company business.
- Recruit and set up a high caliber sales team and develop them through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of Accounts
- Develop and generate relevant reports and metrics to aid in business decision making
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing and/or real estate management
- At least 2 years, of which 1 year are in sales.
- Strong negotiation & influencing skills
- Deep understanding of business strategy and ability to communicate effectively.
- Good understanding of Real Estate industry
- Effective team leadership and good interpersonal skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills
Kindly send your summarized 3 page CV and motivation letter detailing your experience, qualification and desire for the job to email@example.com copy to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly indicating the job title as the subject.
While we thank all applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 03rd October, 2019