Job Vacancy: Food and Beverage Manager
Salary: 250K – 300K
Our client is a five-star private residential golfing destination on the beautiful Mombasa North Coast.
They are home to an outstanding Clubhouse with an 18-hole PGA Baobab Course, Beach Club & Private Airstrip.
We are looking for a professional who will manage all their F&B operations and deliver an excellent guest experience.
Reporting to the GM, the F&B Manager will;
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Identify customers’ needs and respond proactively to all of their concern
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
- Provide a two-way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Report to general the manager regarding sales results and productivity
- Proven food and beverage kitchen experience
- Degree in food service management or an equivalent diploma from Utalii College
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Must have a vibrant personality
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Guest-oriented and service-minded
CLICK HERE to apply online.