We are looking forward to recruiting a Front of House Supervisor for our recreational facility based in Kitengela.
The desired person will be managing the front-end operations, such as performing opening and closing operations, delegating tasks to front-end employees throughout the day, and ensuring each customer or client has an excellent experience.
Duties and responsibilities:-
- Greet and build good rapport with customers through positive and professional interactions to make them become loyal patrons.
- Develop optimal relationships and provide customer care service for all assigned tasks.
- Monitor efficient product quality mechanism and ensure flawless professional behavior to all clients.
- Manage all communication with customers and ensure optimal quality of products and provide excellent and high quality customer service to assist customers all through.
- Evaluate floor and monitor all sales oriented programs by delivering assistance to employees and generate sales.
- Monitor Establishment’s Financial Performance. I.e. Revenue generated by the establishment on a daily basis.
- Works with the management team to supervise and train staff, maintain an excellent environment to provide support to training activities and provide technical backup.
- Assist other departments to maintain and enhance better performance for company to ensure high quality production.
- Monitor all sales at hourly basis and manage all communication with waitrons
- Monitor service and dining areas for cleanliness through routine inspections and deploy custodial staff as necessary.
- Directs staff in the cleaning of areas and equipment in accordance with the sanitarians recommendations.
- Responsible to ensure front areas are running efficiently and timely.
- Actively work in all areas as needed.
- Perform other general kitchen duties.
- Actively contribute to the team by performing other duties as needed in support of the organization’s mission.
Required Qualifications – Experience, Education, Knowledge & Skills
- College diploma in Hospitality Management or related from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Progressively 3 years’ working experience in a similar position.
- Exhibit interest in industry trends.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Exhibit leadership and team building skills.
- Be self-motivated, adapt to frequently changing priorities, and able to organize and prioritize multiple work assignments and meet deadlines.
- Exercise sound judgement and make quick, wise and consistent decisions.
- Possess solid problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Exude enthusiasm, and have a high level of integrity and customer orientation while interacting with a wide range of individuals.
- An eye for detail.
- Experience providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to train new hospitality staff on the establishment’s policies and procedures.
- Maintain all health, sanitation, and safety standards.
- Represent the department and its programs in a positive, professional courteous manner.
- Ability to stand and move about for long periods of time.
- Bending and/or kneeling while stocking product.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Front of House Supervisor” being the subject of the email with detailed CV names & addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: The GMC-Fun place does not charge any fees for recruitment.