Vacant Position: Sales & Marketing Intern
Reporting To: Managing Director
Job Purpose: We are looking for a high-performing Sales person to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Please note that the duties outlined below are subject to periodic review.
- Assist to design and implement a strategic sales and marketing plan that expands Frontlearn customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Develop and report on weekly and monthly marketing plans.
- Organize and participate in marketing related events such as activations and speaking engagements as directed by the Managing Director.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Organize and attend marketing activities in high schools, reaching student, parents and teachers.
- Sensitizing a marketing culture within Frontlearn Institute
- Design and produce Frontlearn promotional and advertising tools such as posters, banners, brochures, fees structures etc.
- Plan and participate in expos, exhibitions and professional fora
- Undertake any other responsibilities commensurate with the grade of the post, which the Managing director/management representative may from time to time require.
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing or equivalent
- Innovative and creative with the ability to think ‘outside the box’ and achieve exceptional tangible outcomes
- Ability to mobilize marketing teams and be a good team leader
- Ability to conduct and analyze research data.
- Excellent communication, articulation and presentation skills.
- Hands on ability to use audio visual equipment and Public Address systems.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Pleasant personality.
- Ability to build networks.
How to Apply
Those interested in this challenging position should submit their applications, testimonials and detailed CV with names and contacts of 3 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.