Job Title: HR Assistant
Industry: Manufacturing/ Factory
- Ensure that accurate job descriptions are in place
- Provide advice and assistance when conducting staff performance evaluations
- Provide staff orientations
- Monitor daily attendance.
- Investigate and understand causes for staff absences.
- Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff.
- Schedule and organize interviews and Participate in applicant interviews
- Conduct reference checks on possible candidates
- Preparation and submission of payroll inputs
- Preparing sufficient copies of documentation for all formal and informal employee relations meetings e.g. grievances, disciplinaries, appeals etc. and ensuring these are distributed in accordance with company policy.
- Directs and coordinates the preparation of position descriptions, ensures and oversees job evaluations.
- Manage employee separation issues, including risk assessment/management, exit processing, and exit interviews
- Interpret policy and labour law swiftly and accurately in a manner that results in sound recommendations to clients
- Promote workplace safety.
- Review and draft policies, ensuring they are up to date and fit for purpose.
- Build strong working relationships at all levels to influence and engage staff
- Developing HR planning strategies with line managers by considering immediate and long-term staff requirements
- Advising on pay and other issues, including promotion and benefits; administer payroll and maintain staff records
- Listening to grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
- BS degree in Human Resources or a related field
- IHRM Diploma
- Proven 3 year experience in a similar role in manufacturing or factory industry
- Knowledge of labour law
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before end of day 25th September 2019.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted