Job Vacancy: HR Assistant
Unit: Good Brands (K) Limited
Starting date: Immediate.
Role Purpose: The HR Assistant will provide administrative support to the HR department across the full range of HR processes within the candidate and employee life-cycle.
Location: Nairobi; Kenya
- Bachelor’s degree / Diploma / Higher Diploma in HR or Business administration or equivalent
- Previous experience of working in a HR administrative role, including the administration of recruitment and on boarding processes is required.
- Excellent computer skills especially in MS Excel spreadsheets and MS Word
- High level of integrity/confidentiality and ability to work as part of a professional team
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to handle challenging workload
- Cross-cultural experience, understanding and sensitivity
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter quoting the region of your interest to email@example.com
The application deadline is 20th September 2019