Job Vacancy: Human Resources Manager
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Industry: Media, Internet
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Our client is seeking to recruit a Human Resource Manager responsible for driving and managing all HR initiatives / employee engagement agenda recruitment / selection and on boarding for all employees. Manage business / HR MIS / Reporting for the Channel Custodian for monitoring progress on PMS, Employee Disciplinary Action Process & Compliance etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Recruitment and Selection
- Advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates
- Headhunting – professionally identifying and approaching suitable candidates.
2. Joining & On-Boarding
- Responsible for smooth on-boarding of new hires
- Ensuring timely generation of Employee Codes, appointment letters
- Conducting HR Induction and orientation program
3. HR Operations
- Ensuring proper and complete documentation post selection of candidates
- Collection of all required pre-joining documents.
- Collection of Joining kit/post joining documents from the candidates
- Leave and Attendance management for new joiners
- Timely salary processing of all employees
4. Performance Management
- Ensure all performance management actionable are completed within plan timelines.
5. Query and Grievance Management
- Ensuring proactive employee communication on process and policies
- Handling of employee grievances and taking proactive steps to ensure local level resolution of grievances
- Track employee escalations and take proactive steps
6. Training & Development
- Responsible for identifying the development needs from the Performance development (Appraisal Form) and consolidating the same with respective functional / divisional heads for arriving the training calendar as per timelines in collaboration with team lead/manager
- Responsible for collecting, tracking, monitoring employee training feedback as per agreed timeframe.
7. Exit Management
- Keeping track of all exits happening within the zone
- Timely inputs to HR Ops team for Stop salary and processing of F&F Settlement
Qualifications and Experience
- Postgraduate in Human Resources from a Recognized institute
- Should have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of MS-Excel and various HR MIS reports
- Impact & Influencing Skills
- Result Orientation
To apply send your CV and Application Letter to: email@example.com indicating “Senior Content Video Operation” on the email subject.
NB: Flexi- Personnel does not charge Candidates for Job Placement.