Our client is reputable company dealing in fast-moving consumer goods.
They are looking for dynamic, innovative and result-orientated individuals to fill in the following position:
The Internal Auditor will be responsible for providing an independent objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve the organization’s operations.
This will be done by evaluating and improving the effectiveness of risk management, internal control and governance processes.
- Performing and controlling the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Reviewing, assessing and analyzing data obtained for evidence of high-risk deficiencies in internal control, duplication of efforts, extravagance, fraud and non-compliance with country laws, government regulations and management policies and procedures.
- Acting as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Strengthening the Internal Control Systems, identifying loopholes and recommending risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Processing and preparing audit findings memorandum and conducting follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engaging to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Ensuring quality audit standards are maintained during all phases of assigned audits not limited to timely audit and technical execution of audits.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or any related field.
- CPA-K or ACCA professional certification
- At least 5 years professional experience in similar roles.
- Good qualitative and analytical skills.
- Experience in the food industry is an added advantage.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal, able to train others
- Possess high sense of integrity and confidentiality
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the subject heading “INTERNAL AUDITOR” by Tuesday 1st October 2019 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.