Job Vacancy: IT & Digital Marketing Officer
Our client runs some of the leading retail pharmaceutical outlets in Nairobi, with over 10 retail pharmaceutical outlets in the up-town of Nairobi County.
They are seeking for an IT & Digital Marketing Officer to support their drive for customer expansion in Nairobi and it’s environ.
Reporting to: Head of Marketing
Gross Salary: KES. 40,000
Direct Reports: Marketing intern and occasional volunteers
Job Purpose: Reporting to the Marketing, the job holder will be responsible for developing and implementing all aspects of Retail Pharmaceutical’s outlet digital marketing strategy to reach more people, raise more revenue, and build stronger relationships with our customers.
Key Result Areas:
- Website: This involves managing the CMS; optimizing SEO; ensuring content is up to date; has a consistent tone of voice; user journey is clear and performance of content is measured against clear KPI’s.
- Content: This involves writing engaging content for a variety of customers that is consistent with brand guidelines. Keeping up to date and informed about all aspects of Pharmaceutical’s work.
- Social Media: This involves Planning and coordinating a schedule of activity across Facebook, Twitter and YouTube and other platforms to expand the social media audience base.
- Advertising: Conducting online advertising, regularly reviewing and amending keywords and ad groups to optimize performance.
- Email Marketing: Plan and manage a regular schedule of email marketing activity, growing our Customer subscriber base and creating engaging, relevant content including testing to optimize results.
- Print: Where necessary this will involve coordinating the printing and production of our magazine, leaflets, educational materials and some merchandise, including writing, editorial and proofing. Organizing occasional print adverts.
- Brand Guidelines: To implement brand guidelines and ensure compliance in all areas of work.
- Reporting: This entails monitoring, reporting and analyzing results to improve performance, using tools such as Google analytics and others, so that amendments and improvements can be made where appropriate.
- Other: Keeping up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement. Undertaking any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
Key Job Requirements
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in marketing, ICT or equivalent
- 2 year’s work experience in digital marketing and IT Operation including web designing
- Experience of managing and writing content for a website CMS
- Google Analytics and SEO experience, using of open cut canvas
- Should be able to use design software
- Working knowledge of HTML
- Digital strategy experience
- Ability to managing social media campaigns
- Experience of email, adwords, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Must be good in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
Knowledge Skills and Competencies
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong writing skills with ability to produce compelling copy
- Proofreading and editorial skills with a good eye for detail
- Strong analytical and ICT skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested applicants should send their detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 5.pm on 14th September, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
“Our client embraces equal opportunity for all”