Kenafric Industries Limited
Job Vacancy: Trade Sales Executive
Main Purpose of the position: Achieve the planned sales turnover, market coverage and merchandising objectives through regular visits, superior customer service and excellence in execution to all potential sales outlets while maintaining the highest standards of performance thus increasing the profitability of the organization.
Objective Key Results for the position Include:
- Achieve the daily and monthly sales targets by ensuring complete and proper coverage of the allocated area/outlets; ensure that all outlets are visited in the correct sequence, follow the planned call in each outlet and make sure that they are well stocked with all our brands and packages.
- Develop sales and distribution, in liaison with the Sales Supervisor, vertically by identifying and establishing business relationships with new clients and horizontally by introducing the full range of the products to existing clients.
- Submit a daily/weekly/monthly activity report to the Supervisor detailing the competitors’ activities; as well as any other information required by the Supervisor or Company.
- Reflect high standards of performance in implementing the trade promotions and marketing activities that relate to routes and customers.
- Merchandise by yourself & through the salesman the products in the coolers and displays, utilize the Point of Sales (P.O.S.) materials, check the expiry dates in all outlets and rotate stocks whenever required.
- Lead the team of Van Salesman through constant training, coaching and merchandising.
- Ensure verification, audit, proper care & maintenance of Company coolers or assets in the market, through self or the Salesman and report faulty equipment to the Supervisor for remedial action.
- Volume development by (Sell-out) %, (Growth vs Set Targets)
- Call adherence, strike rate and new outlet creation while building amazing relationships with retailers and key channel partners
- Total Execution score- Implement the respective instore sales & marketing plans & initiatives as per company driven policy
- Carry out every dealer survey while capturing relevant market intelligence & identify the existing / new routes and its development in accordance to company norms
The responsibilities will include:
- Write Annual Business Plan (APB) for the territory and the customers (Distributors/ KCP) in order to forecast volume, revenue and expense.
- Conduct regular business reviews with customers in order to build and maintain strong relationships with key members of the customer’s organization.
- Meet with high volume outlets in order to build relationships and gain their support and commitment to various initiatives/programs.
- Meet with outlet level management and conduct regular Key Outlet audits to identify opportunities and ensure compliance.
- Confirm your understanding of customers business needs, issues faced and opportunities with various customer buyers in order to develop viable solutions.
- Solve issues that arise during execution in order to eliminate barriers.
- Activate the Kenafric Company System to develop and implement business plan/solution that meets customer needs and drive beverage category profit and volume, contributing to overall sales growth for the customers’ entire business.
- Order management (Generation, tracking & Reporting Via RMS)
- Outlet development (Horizontal / Vertical) & new outlet take on including prospecting
- Building & cementing amazing customer relationships
- Right Execution Daily
- Market Intelligence
- Explore, appointment, review and management of key channel partners and 3rd party agencies workforce in the assigned territories
- Promotion execution
Reporting Line – Area Sales Manager
- Bachelor’s degree / Diploma – Business related
- At least 5 Years’ relevant experience in Beverage / FMCG sales
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel & Power point
All applications should be sent to email@example.com with the subject line Trade Sales Executive.
Application deadline is Friday 27th September 2019.