Kimisitu Sacco Society Limited is a National Savings & Credit Society with an asset base of over Kshs 6.0 Billion and a membership of over 7,200 drawn from Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), Embassies, Missions, International Organizations and other Reputable Organizations in Kenya.
Our mission is to empower members economically by providing quality financial services through prudent mobilization of resources and excellent customer care.
We are seeking a suitable candidate to fill the following vacant position.
Job Title: Customer Care Assistant – Re-advertisement
Department: Marketing Department
Terms: 3 years renewable contract
Position Reports to: Customer Care Officer
Closing date: October 10, 2019
Purpose of the Job: To ensure proper management of Sacco’s front office, walk in clients, giving support to Members and the office team to ensure smooth flow of operations and excellent working environment. Providing internal and external customer service at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities
a) Respond to general enquiries from the public and members and attending to walk in clients
b) Advice on loan eligibility
c) CRM Ticketing and escalation on emails.
d) Web chat on customer inquiries
e) Receiving and verification of new members’ application form;
f) Registration of new members & communication on onboarding process
g) Activation of dormant members and members with zero balance.
h) Handle membership withdrawal process.
i) Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Necessary qualifications and skills
The job holder must possess:
- Minimum KCSE Mean Grade of C
- A diploma in Public Relations/Business Management/Marketing/Cooperative Management
- University Degree will be added advantage
- Professional training in customer care is a must
Skills and desired qualities:
- Attention to detail, good interpersonal & problem-solving skills.
- Strong commitment and passion to customer service.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have minimum three years’ practical experience in customer care in a financial institution.
- Hands on experience in using CRM and ERP Software
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online by filling in the data form from the link;
The data form must be filled in full. Incomplete forms will be disqualified.
In addition, the applicants must send Application letter with a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday October 10, 2019.
Clearly state the subject of the email as Customer Care Assistant.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kimisitu Sacco is an equal opportunity employer.