Position: Kindergarten ICT Teacher
Nature of Job: Full time
Salary: Kshs. 40,000
Duties & Responsibilities
- Teaching the allocated subject
- Classroom management
- Plan and carry out a curriculum that targets different areas of learning
- Utilizing an adopted course of study, instructional program guidelines, and other materials in planning and developing lesson plans and teaching outlines.
- Pursuing a variety of methodology in teaching and instructing students, including lectures, demonstrations, discussions, and laboratory experiences.
- Conducting teaching and instructional activities, using educational equipment, materials, books, and other learning aids.
- Individualizing and adapting educational processes and procedures to enhance students’ educational opportunities.
- Providing group and individual instruction to motivate learners, and effectively utilize the time available for instructional activities.
- Maintaining appropriate standards of learners’ behaviour, using behavioural management strategies and techniques, including positive reinforcement and behaviour shaping procedures.
- Reviewing, assessing, analyzing, evaluating, and reporting student’s academic performance
- Keep records of the students’ progress, routines, and interests, and keep parents informed about their child’s development.
Qualifications and skills
- Degree/ Diploma in Education (P1)
- Must be TSC registered
- Ability to handle children
- Classroom management skills.
- Creative with own initiatives.
- Compassionate and dedicated.
If you meet the above measures send CV urgently to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.