Our Client, a leading Manufacturing Company seeking to recruit an Accountant.
The Accountant will be responsible for preparing permanent payroll, sales invoices, monitoring transactions, reconciling credit and recording all company transactions.
Location: Maragua, Murang’a
Roles and Responsibilities
- Post all sales invoices – local and exports and track the control account- accounts receivables
- Prepare the permanent payroll and review casual staff payrolls
- Monitor and post transactions in the salary control accounts.
- Monitor and post transaction on the projects accounts. Close projects once complete to relevant asset account
- Post all transactions and bank reconciliations for credit banks USD account
- Liaise with field officers for daily cash reports.
- Raise all raw material suppliers’ record- GRNS and post them in the system
- Record all purchases and supplier invoices, maintain the suppliers’ ledger and perform supplier reconciliation
- Reconcile field officers’ imprests daily or as often as required.
- Post transactions and do bank reconciliations of Equity Main Account, Credit Bank Ksh and Stanbic banks accounts
- Do the manufacturing process and maintain inventories.
- Conduct internal reviews of inventory, materials and supplies on a regular basis in liaison with the Field and Stores Managers
- Track packing lists to invoices and ensure accurate invoicing and customer statements in liaison with the Logistics Manager.
- Assist the senior accountant/finance manager in the preparation of budgets, cash flows and forecasts to guide the directors in planning and financial management
- File all documents that relate the above tasks
- Perform other duties as may be allocated by management.
Required Qualifications / Experience
- CPA (K) Graduate
- Have a 3 years’ work experience preferably in a manufacturing industry
- Proficiency in Sage pastel and P.C skills. ERP system would be an added advantage.
- Have good analytical skills.
- Should be within the age bracket of 27yrs- 35yrs
- A Bachelor’s degree in any business-related course an added advantage.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with Accountant –Manufacturing on the Subject line.
Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.