Our Client a leading Marketing Agency in Nairobi is seeking to hire an Operations Manager to oversee its Logistics and Operations countrywide.
The position requires a dynamic responsible and enthusiastic individual with high standards in all areas of operations management
- Drive the operational aspects of the business which includes logistics, sales, fully cycle supply chain
- Develop trade marketing plan tailored to each new business opportunity and account
- Prepare weekly, monthly reports for senior management
- Use effective business development strategies and client relationship management to build current clients and develop new ones throughout the country
- Effectively negotiate credit, returns, margins and volumes and terms of sale
- Be the focal person in retail customer relations for all products and merchandising
- Should be knowledgeable and with a sound understanding of competitor analysis and distribution
- At least 6 years of consistent practical experience in distribution of food or equivalent
- Minimum experience of 4 years with key accounts in operations and logistics management experience with customers and supermarkets
- Ability to build lasting relations with suppliers, clients, colleagues etc
- Strong negotiation skills with diplomacy that aims for win-win situations
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
If you are interested in this position send your CV to email@example.com.
Indicate the Position Title, on the subject line.
The deadline is Friday, 27th September, 2019