Mater Misericordiae Hospital
The Mater Misericordiae Hospital is seeking to fill the above position.
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit the successful applicants will be responsible for the following responsibilities amongst others:
- Collating, checking and analysing audit data.
- Examine hospital accounts and financial control systems.
- Conduct risk assessment of assigned departments or functional areas in the established/required timeline.
- Implement risk-based audit programs.
- Determine scope of review in conjunction with the Head of Internal Audit.
- Review the suitability of existing internal control designs.
- Conduct audit testing of specified areas and identify reportable issues and dimensions of risk.
- Ensure that all of the Hospital’s physical assets are safeguarded.
- Determine Organisation-wide compliance with internal policies and procedures.
- Communicate findings to departmental heads and draft comprehensive and complete reports of each audit area.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Must have CPA (K)/ACCA.
- Over 3 years’ experience in audit.
- Good report writing skills.
- Ability to accurately analyse and interpret financial data.
- High level of Integrity.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application letter and a detailed CV to email@example.com by September 20th 2019.
Indicate on the subject line of the email the position you are applying for.
Mater Misericordiae Hospital does not use agents or require any form of payment in the recruitment process.
Mater is an equal opportunity employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Candidates who do not meet the above qualifications need not apply.