Our client who is a Medical Suppliers healthcare organization, in Nairobi Central, is urgently looking to recruit aggressive and highly motivated.
Job Vacancy: Medical Representative
2 positions available: Mombasa and Nairobi
- Generating New Customers
- Growing Business From Existing Accounts
- Develop New Markets
- Arrange appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular ‘cold’ calling
- Make presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in GP surgeries, hospital doctors and pharmacists in the retail sector
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new Services.
- Maintains sales volume and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Business related Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years relevant experience
- Proven track record in hitting sales and meeting targets
- Should possess good communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Articulate, well groomed, confident with excellent presentation skills
- Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision
- Should have a proven track record staying at previous employers for at least one year.
NB: Gents are highly encouraged to apply
Expected Retainer: 40,000/= to 50000/= Gross + Commission
If qualified, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject: Medical Representative Mombasa or Medical Representative Nairobi
Deadline: 19th September, 2019