Job Title: Medical Sales Representatives
Industry: Medical Devices
Our client is a medical device distribution company in Kenya, covering all corners of the country but specifically focusing on the major cities. i.e. Nairobi, Mombasa and Kisumu.
They seek to hire result-oriented and motivated Sales Representatives who will be mandated with increasing their revenue generation efforts.
- Organizing appointments and meetings with physicians- and hospital-based healthcare staff
- Demonstrating or presenting products to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses and pharmacists
- Provide the organization with up-to-date market research information to guide in data driven decision making and insights in where to play in the chosen market segment.
- Data analysis of the product and or services in the assigned portfolio to provide performance status in comparison to set organization objectives and goals
- Meeting both the business and scientific needs of healthcare professionals
- Attending and organizing trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Timely preparation and presentation of business reports to the stakeholders.
- Reviewing sales performance
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in a Health Related Field
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- Prior knowledge in inventory and stock management preferred
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience kindly send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Medical Sales Rep.) to email@example.com by or before Friday 27th September 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.