Mission for Essential Drugs and Supplies (MEDS) is a faith based, not-for-profit organisation based in Nairobi, Kenya.
It is a registered Trust of the Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops (KCCB) and Christian Health Association of Kenya (CHAK).
MEDS was started in 1986 with the core mandate of providing reliable, quality and affordable Health Products and Technologies, Quality Assurance and Health Advisory Services.
MEDS seeks to recruit a suitable self-driven, results oriented and visionary candidate with good professional and ethical standing to fill in following position:
Reporting to the Managing Director, the ICT Manager is expected to provide strategic leadership in ICT to enhance service delivery and organisational efficiency.
- Formulate IT strategies and business plans aligned to MEDS Strategy
- Proactively review IT strategies, plans and technologies in response to the operating digital environment and business challenges
- Formulate and/or drive innovative IT initiatives, change and process improvement
- Provide overall IT governance for the organization
- Oversee maintenance of IT systems, services and infrastructure ¡n a manner that facilitates seamless business operations and service delivery
- Manage and provide oversight for the implementation of IT security strategy and disaster recover plan that minimizes risk of data loss and breach of privacy
- At least 5 years work experience of which 3 is in management roles and 2 ¡n Systems Administration
- Holder of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science. Masters degree in Business related field, Communication and Networking, knowledge in ERP and System’s programming is an added advantage.
- Strong written communication and interpersonal skills
- Application with a detailed CV stating current position, current salary, email address and telephone contacts
- Names and contacts of three (3) Referees, (one of whom must be a professional who has supervised you at some point and one, a Senior Religious Leader)
- Copy of Certificate from Credit Reference Bureau
- Copy of National Identity Card
- Copy of Registration Certificate from Pharmacy and Poisons Board (Head of Quality Services position)
- Current Copy of Certificate of Good Conduct
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
The Managing Director
Mission For Essential Drugs and Supplies
P.O. Box 78040, 00507
By: Friday 11th October 2019
Only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.