Ndonyo Healthcare (NHC Maisha) is seeking to recruit a qualified and interested candidate to fill the following vacant position;
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Job Location: Naivasha
Work Type: Full time.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure availability of workplace safety compliance certificates and distribution of PPEs and uniforms
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable HR requirements per the laws of Kenya.
- Prepare notices and advertisements for vacant staff positions. Schedule and organize interviews. Participate in applicant interviews. Conduct reference checks on possible candidates.
- Prepare, develop and implement procedures and policies on staff recruitment.
- Prepare and formulate policies to ensure proper induction and orientation.
- Ensure that all staff files are updated and information transferred into the HR system.
- Maintains human resource records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; sick, and time offs
- Monitor the attendance of employees in terms of lateness and absenteeism and give a monthly analysis report to the management
- Develop and review HR staff handbook and policies and inform the staff and management of the policies.
- Keep track of staff contracts, plan and carry out appraisals when appropriate and share the reports. Draft performance appraisal report and forward to management.
- Conduct training needs assessment, administer on-the-job training programs, evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and maintain records of employee participation in all training and development programs
- Process payroll, ensuring unpaid leaves are tracked in the system, answering payroll questions and facilitating resolutions to any payroll errors.
- Coordinate all the disciplinary processes.
- Ensure sufficient and cost-effective coverage to all departments.
- Coordinate Hospital Welfare activities.
- Prepare monthly HR reports
- A Diploma/ Degree in Human Resource Management
- Good working knowledge of Kenyan Labor Laws
- A member of IHRM
- Ability to analyze and evaluate data critically.
- Computer literate.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested applicants to send their detailed CVs, cover letter and testimonials Online to email@example.com
Applications to reach us before the close of business on 13/09/2019.
Remember to quote the job title as Human Resource Officer on the email Subject.
Hand deliver to Ndonyo Healthcare, Touchline Arcade building 1st Floor, next to Cooperative Bank Naivasha; Along Moi Avenue.