Ndonyo Healthcare (NHC Maisha) is seeking to recruit a qualified and interested candidate to fill the following vacant position;
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Job Location: Naivasha
Work Type: Full time.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure availability of workplace safety compliance certificates and distribution of PPEs and uniforms
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable HR requirements per the laws of Kenya.
- Prepare notices and advertisements for vacant staff positions. Schedule and organize interviews. Participate in applicant interviews. Conduct reference checks on possible candidates. Prepare, develop and implement procedures and policies on staff recruitment.
- Prepare and formulate policies to ensure proper induction and orientation.
- Ensure that all staff files are updated and information transferred into the HR system.
- Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; sick, and time offs
- Monitor the attendance of employees in terms of lateness and absenteeism and give a monthly analysis report to the management
- Develop and review HR staff handbook and policies and inform the staff and management of the policies.
- Keep track of staff contracts, plan and carry out appraisals when appropriate and share the reports. Draft performance appraisal report and forward to management.
- Conduct training need assessment, administer on-the-job training programs, evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and maintain records of employee participation in all training and development programs
- Process payroll, ensuring unpaid leaves are tracked in the system, answering payroll questions and facilitating resolutions to any payroll errors.
- Coordinate all the disciplinary processes.
- Ensure sufficient and cost-effective coverage to all departments.
- Coordinate Hospital Welfare activities.
- Prepare monthly HR reports
- A Diploma/ Degree in Human Resource Management
- Good working knowledge of Kenyan Labor Laws
- A member of IHRM
- Ability to analyze and evaluate data critically.
- Computer literate.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested applicants to send their detailed CVs, cover letter and testimonials Online to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to reach us before close of business 15/09/2019.
Remember to quote the job title as Human Resource Officer on the email Subject.
Hand deliver to Ndonyo Healthcare, Touchline Arcade building 1st Floor, next to Cooperative Bank Naivasha; Along Moi Avenue.