Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a group of specialist Doctors working and operating across the country since 2010 under group-based practice model.
We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin-Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, Bungoma and Nakuru.
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Kakamega and Webuye
Job Type: Full Time
Main Purpose: Responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of the organizations marketing strategies, marketing communications and public relations activities, both external and internal. Oversees development and implementation of support materials and services for chapters in the area of marketing, communications and public relations.
Duties and Responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing, communications program that will enhance the organizations image and position within the marketplace and the general public, and facilitate internal and external communications.
- Develop short and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing/communications program and its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance.
- Work with the organizational leadership to create marketing programs that showcase the organizations strengths and reaches target audiences.
- Take the lead in developing opportunities for the organization with trade and other media to positively influence the organizations reputation. This includes attending public relation events and trade shows.
- Responsible for all organizational marketing, communications and public relations activities and materials including publications, media relations and press release.
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all organization publications.
- Ensure that the organization regularly conducts relevant market research and coordinate and oversee this activity. Monitor trends.
- Providing hands on support to the leadership team for new business pitches, assisting with areas from ideation to presentation development.
- Developing strategies for business development.
- Degree/Diploma in Marketing from a recognized institution
- Ability to develop and implement strategies.
- Minimum of two year relevant experience
- Ability to multitask
- Transparent and honest
How to Apply
Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at Oasis Doctors Plaza Kakamega and Webuye
Online to email@example.com Applications to reach us before close of business 30/09/2019.
Remember to quote the job title with the town you prefer as Business Development & Officer on the email Subject.