Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a group of specialist Doctors working and operating across the country since 2010 under group-based practice model.
We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin-Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, Bungoma and Nakuru.
Job Title: Pharmaceutical Technologist
Location: Webuye and Siaya
Job Type: Full Time
Main Purpose: Reporting to the Administrator, the successful candidate will help in running the day to day operations of the Pharmacy in line with the professional practice, regulations and laws of the land. To provide comprehensive pharmaceutical service to patients and other customers as requested.
Duties and Responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
- Prepare medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Dispense medications by compounding, packaging, and labelling pharmaceuticals.
- Control medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Provide pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counselling patients on drug therapies.
- Develop hospital staff’s pharmacological knowledge by participating in clinical programs; training pharmacy staff, interns, and nurses.
- Protect patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution
- Registration with the Pharmacy and Poison Board.
- Minimum of one year relevant experience Customer friendly.
- Ability to multitask
- Transparent and honest
How to Apply
Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at Oasis Doctors Plaza in Siaya or at Oasis Doctors’ Plaza in Webuye.
Online to email@example.com
Applications to reach us before close of business on 30/09/2019.
Remember to quote the job title with the town you prefer as Pharmaceutical Technologist on the email Subject.