Vacant Position: Oil Products Sales
No. of Position:
- One Local Manager (1)
- Two Non- local channel development executive (2) (Western, Rift Valley, Nyanza = 1) (Central regions = 1) (Coast and Lower Eastern = 1)
Our client in Oil industry is looking for a Sales Manager & Channel Development Executives who will
- To create awareness, establish the oil products & increase sales in Kenya.
- To appoint dealers in non- represented areas, high potential areas, depending upon market size so as to increase market share
Duties & responsibilities
- Pan Kenya mapping of competition oil distribution
- Understanding of existing network / highest selling oil competition vis-à-vis existing sales & market share
- Understanding/ analysis of past 2 years sales trend of oil selling companies.
- Analysis of existing oil selling shops in terms of competition inclusive & exclusive
- Once analyzed, identify the town by visiting different business people/ shops for identify the key person interested for selling oil.
- Identify town, visit petrol pumps, spares parts dealer, private workshop owners, etc
- Finally, appointment of wholesalers, retailer and new channel partners to drive sales from existing & new set up.
- Local Manager – Nairobi & Central Region (10 Years’ Experience)
- Local Manager / person should have extensive knowledge and relations across automobile, lubricants, after sales network, FMCG, and spare parts related
- Must have a degree in a well-recognized institution
- have 10 years’ experience in related industry
- Non Local Channel Development Executives (4 Years’ Experience)
- Person should have extensive knowledge and relations across automobile, lubricants, after sales network, FMCG, and spare parts related
- Previous work experience in related industry is mandatory
- At least 4 years’ experience
Interested and qualified candidate to share cv to email@example.com