Vacant Position: Plant Supervisor
Qualifications: Diploma / Degree in Mechatronics (Mechanical and Electrical) Engineering
Experience: 2-3 years in a Manufacturing Company
Salary Range: 60K – 80K Gross
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervising a team of Technicians
- Ensuring the team is performing the duties well
- Carrying out daily pre-operative and start up equipment check in readiness for the day’s production.
- Adhere to all Safety Regulations while carrying out Maintenance including tools reconciliation.
- Maintain and document total productivity and autonomous maintenance activities for all equipment
- Monitoring Health and safety issues for both equipment and employees
- Elimination of maintenance related wastage and cost control
- Assist the Maintenance Engineer in carrying out Facility Inspection as per procedures
- Any other duty that shall be reasonably assigned by Management from time to time.
Qualified candidates should send their CV’s quoting relevant skills, experience and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.