Komba Consultancy is hiring a Head Teacher for a Primary School located in Ruiru.
We are looking to meet a professional who has steered change management initiatives in a School and recorded exemplary results in terms of academic standards improvement, business growth, team cohesion, compliance and developed a performance driven culture.
We are keen to engage a person who values integrity, performance, personal discipline and professionalism among our other values.
Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Must be a P1 teacher and with a Bachelor’s Degree in Education/A post-graduate degree in Education from an accredited university and Teacher Service Commission registration
- Leading a team of teachers to ensure the very best planning, teaching, and learning is taking place for all our students.
- He must have relevant teaching experience in a primary school
- Sustain and accelerate progress in raising standards of teaching and learning
- Must have at least 3-5 years’ experience in heading a reputable school with exemplary performance track record
- Good understanding of and experience in curriculum management, design, implementation and evaluation of both 8-4-4 and CBC curriculums
- Understanding of 21st century education practices, strategies for raising students’ achievement, managing discipline and effective frameworks for school improvement planning and self-evaluation
- Must be computer literate with high proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint office applications
- Proven track record of good performance.
- A committed Christian and must be above 30 years of age.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimum supervision.
Skills and Competencies Leadership skills
- Team work, team development and ability to hold people accountable
- Initiative and creativity
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer orientation Planning and organizing
- Good relationship skills
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org