Kitengela International School – KISC School
Athi River Job Vacancies
We are a leading group of schools offering both British Curriculum and the Kenyan System of education with branches in various counties.
Due to our growth prospects and our strategic plan, we seek to fill the following key vacant positions with high caliber, self- motivated; result oriented and experienced professionals to join our ecosystem and new branch in Athi River.
Primary School Teachers
Responsible for planning, preparing teaching and learning materials and executing appropriate activities for the children each day according to the curriculum, schemes of work and lesson plans.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Prepare and plan relevant creative and educative teaching activities
- Maintain positive, constructive and professional relationships with pupils, their families and colleagues.
- Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning, is developmentally appropriate to the maturity and interests of the pupils and maintain an organized and focused learning environment.
- Infuse joy and passion for learning in lessons so that pupils are excited and invested in their academic excellence.
- Provide necessary accommodations and modifications for the growth and success of all pupils.
- Be accountable for pupils’ mastery of academic standards.
- Integrate interactive technology into lessons to enhance instructional delivery.
- Set and communicate rigorous and ambitious goals for all pupils and provide pupil feedback so they internalize them.
- Provide consistent rewards and/or consequences for pupil behavior.
- Consistently meet the ambitious goals of a rapidly-growing organization.
- Degree/Diploma in Education(P1) or equivalent qualification.
- Registered with TSC
- At least 2 years teaching experience.
- Proficiency in English & Kiswahili; both written and spoken
How to Apply
All successful candidates must be less than 45 years old.
All teachers must be registered with Teacher Service Commission (TSC).
Interested applicants should log on www.kisc.sc.ke for details on qualifications, duties and responsibilities.
Send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 15th October, 2019.
Only those shortlisted shall be contacted.
You are encouraged to attach your application letter and CV in PDF format to protect formatting.
KISC is an equal opportunity employer.