Our client is a reputable company dealing in fast moving consumer goods, they are looking for dynamic, innovative and result-oriented individuals to fill in the following positions in their Nairobi Office;
Quality Assurance Manager
The Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible for supporting Company Operations by ensuring adherence to established quality parameters by every department, and enforcing quality standards across the company; testing materials and products and discovering opportunities for improving working conditions and executing the Companies Health & Safety programs.
- Caring out internal supplier audits as per schedule to ensure compliance on food management standards (FMS) and assessment of raw material to ensure best quality
- Developing of ISO standards as a Management Representative and Food Safety Team Leader and overseeing daily food inspections and maintenance of quality control records
- Ensuring that Hygiene is at highest standards in all sections of the organization and supervising the lab technicians to ensure all the lab swab schedule is being met.
- Providing consultation and direction to ensure programs and services are implemented at the highest standards and customers receive satisfaction.
- Keeping factory up-to-date with municipal and Government regulations regarding food processing plants.
- Manage any recall, mock recalls and non-confirming products. Gather the team and coordinate the process
- Working closely with both the marketing and research and development to ensure that all the customer complaints regarding the quality of products are resolved satisfactorily.
- Reviewing and approving impending and on-going product quality control activities for effective issues resolution and timely release of product.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors’ Degree in a related field from a recognized institution.
- Master’s Degree will be an added Advantage.
- 5 – 8 years’ experience – 5 of which should have been spent in as similar position
- Should be ISO 22000 Certified and Working Knowledge of labour legislation on Safety, Health and Environment Management
- In depth knowledge of modern Quality Management Systems and Process.
- Strong people leadership and analytical skills
- Good communication skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the subject heading “QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER” by Monday 30th September 2019 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.