Career Opportunity Re-Advertisement
Position: Ready Mix Sales Executives
Role Overview: Our client, a leading Ready Mix Concrete supplier based in Nairobi and Athi River seeks to recruit dynamic, results oriented energetic and self driven individuals for the position of Sales Executive to market and sell the company’s products.
They will be responsible for prospecting for construction sites or projects, advising clients on concrete requirements and closing ready mix concrete sales to meet expected sales targets.
Duties and Responsibilities (role accountabilities)
- Design and implement their sales strategy in line with the overall business strategy;
- Coordinate ready mix concrete sales and marketing activities in their area of coverage;
- Build and develop great relationships with clients and prospects;
- Meet set sales targets daily and take corrective action for variations;
- Identify competitor activities and develop and implement response tactics;
- Perform any other duties as allocated by the Head of Sales from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
- Hold a Certificate or Diploma in Sales from an accredited institution;
- Relevant experience of at least 1 years selling ready mix concrete or related products;
- Good communication skills and ability to close deals;
- Drive and enthusiasm for results and targets.
Knowledge and Competencies
- Self-driven individual with the ability to work under pressure;
- Good negotiation skills;
- Passionate for results, team player and achiever;
- Exposure in a competitive and a fast-moving environment;
- Customer-centric and solutions oriented person;
- Competent driver with a clean driving license will be an added advantage.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in making a meaningful career move, please forward your updated CV via email.
Please indicate your current and expected salary in your application and ‘do not attach’ certificates and testimonials.
Esquire Consultants Limited
P.O. Box 76883-00620, Nairobi.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Deadline for application is Friday 13th September 2019.
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.