Our client in the real estate industry are seeking to recruit experienced, results oriented, self-driven Relationship Officer.
Job Brief: Relationship officer will be responsible for helping the company build up business activities, discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, maintaining customer satisfaction, meet and surpass the company’s objectives to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
- Identify book appointments and arrange meetings with, corporate companies, retail markets, Diaspora and other potential clients to present the company’s products.
- Present, promote and sell company products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Searching proactively for new revenue generating streams to meet the company set targets and following up on new leads and referrals.
- Give a weekly sales report on sales, achievements and challenges.
- Participate and promote sales of products through site visits, expos, exhibitions and other listing services.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices and other related matters.
- Make calls and carry out product demonstration to clients and brief them about the location, site, benefits, prices and payment methods.
- Carry out site visits to showcase the products to the clients.
- Keep in touch with clients to build a good relationship and strengthen the brand of the company.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing or relevant field.
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant working experience in Real Estate, Insurance or Banking industries is a must.
- Proficiency in computer skills MS Office and CRM database
- Self-driven professionals with enthusiasm to meet high sales targets and to cope under pressure.
- Strong planning, organizing, reporting and networking skills.
If you the meet above requirements, kindly submit your CV to email@example.com before COB 11th Oct 2019 and clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line.