Career Opportunity: Unit Manager – Retail Sales
Our client, one of East Africa’s most profitable listed companies is seeking to hire Unit Managers (4 Positions) to drive sales of Real estate products to individual clients and organised groups in order to achieve the overall revenue objectives for Organization retail sales.
The role will also provide leadership to the retails sales team.
The successful candidate is expected to be a strategic thinker who can create out of the box real estate selling solutions and has a burning desire to lead a team of Sales Executives.
- Managing Company organizational sales by fitting into the business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Meet sales targets set by organization
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of the salespeople.
- Strengthen and expand client relationships by providing customized service and ensuring client expectations are exceeded
- Attend prospect and client meetings to make presentations and oversee follow up
- Recruit and set up a high caliber sales team and develop them through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of Accounts
- Develop and generate relevant reports and metrics to aid in business decision making
- Bachelor’s degree (any) and Diploma in Sales & Marketing or real estate management
- At least 5 years, of which 3 years are in sales.
- Strong negotiation & influencing skills
- Deep understanding of business strategy and ability to communicate effectively.
- Good understanding of Real Estate industry
- Effective team leadership and good interpersonal skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills
Kindly send your summarized 3 page CV and motivation letter detailing your experience, qualification and desire for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org copy to email@example.com, clearly indicating the job title as the subject.
While we thank all applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 25th September, 2019