Job Vacancy: Operations Manager
Reports To: General Manager
Duties / Responsibilities
Responsible for the day today technical operations which includes; managing engineering works, electrical / mechanical equipment including supervising the design, plan and construction of new water projects.
The Operations Manager shall verify and certify all engineering consultancy work as well.
- Diploma or Bachelors degree in Water Engineering or equivalent
- Any post graduate qualification.
- 4 years experience in managing water / sewer infrastructure or in a busy engineering organization / environment.
- Quality project management and professional skills
- Computer knowledge literacy and familiarity with standard office computer applications.
- Ability to work under pressure and extra hours, weekends and public holidays to meet targets and whenever called upon.
Applications with a CV, daytime telephone contact, working email address and copies of certificates should be sent by email to:
before 10th October, 2019
or deliver to Runda Water Offices on Runda Grove, Runda Estate.
Please indicate your monthly salary expectations.
Runda Water Ltd
P.O. Box 505 Village Market, 00621 Nairobi