Space and Style Limited is a leading Kenyan company, incorporated in 2002.
The Company specializes in the manufacture and distribution of technical building material solutions.
We are well known for pioneering the particularly popular high-quality stone coated Decra roofing tiles.
Space and style is seeking qualified Kenyan candidates for the following positions:
Sales Branch Manager – Mombasa
Key Job Tasks
- To listen to customer requirements and make appropriate presentations that will initiate sales.
- To develop, maintain and grow the customer database by ensuring high standards of Customer centricity are observed.
- To cover extensively areas/ Regions assigned by the Sales Manager and ensure there is fair competitive business.
- To execute field management best practices, including pre-call planning and a post call review with each call.
- To be proactive and propose ideas that help in customer base growth.
- To arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- To negotiate terms of Agreement that will lead to closing of a sale.
- To ensure sales targets are met as outlined by the Business Development department every month.
- To identify and communicate new business opportunities and Competitor activity to the Sales Team.
- To schedule a monthly Sales Plan.
- To make accurate, quick calculations to establish quotations of each project.
- To prepare Customer orders and follow on payment according to the credit terms.
- To coordinate with the Sales Manager concerning promotional events and marketing activities.
- To submit accurate and factual daily reports, reporting all sales activities in relation to the sales target set per month.
- To represent the company at trade fairs, and product awareness demonstrations.
- To create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process that is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
- To attend team meetings and sharing best practices with colleagues.
- To prepare reports detailing prospects, sales calls, completed sales, follow up calls and procedures, and any other related information.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- 32 years & above
- Degree in Sales and Marketing
- 4-6 years’ experience
- Proven work experience as a sales representative preferably in the construction industry
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Working Station: Mombasa
Due to the large number of applications anticipated, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
N/B: Space and style does not charge fees from applicants at any stage during the recruitment process.
If you feel you meet the above criteria send your cv to email@example.com