Job Title: Sales Executive – Interior Decor
Gross Salary: 20k + Commissions
Our client is a well-established company dealing with wallpapers, window blinds and window films in Nairobi.
They are seeking to hire an experienced and results oriented Sales Representative to drive uptake of their products and services.
- Identify, evaluate and implement new lucrative business propositions
- Secure meetings to pitch to contractors, architects and interior designers in the real estate and construction space
- Achieve assigned sales targets in terms of New Client Acquisition, number of projects and value and build a robust pipeline of Business Leads
- Come up with effective sales strategies and execute them to completion
- Undertake new business development activities to produce results that meet or exceed the agreed business targets
- Manage relationships with existing and potential clients in order to build and maintain strong and lasting relationships with clients
- Carry-out market benchmarking activities to establish competitor product pricing, product offering and other relevant market intelligence in order to review and ensure company’s products meet customers’ expectations
- Ability to convert social media leads to sales.
- Ability to work and relate with both formal clients and informal clients
- Provide a weekly projects pipelines update to Project Sales Manager.
- Any other relevant work that may be assigned to the job holder from time to time.
- Diploma in Business Management or any other related field.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in Field Sales.
- Should have a certificate of good conduct.
- Prior experience in a company dealing with interior design products.
- Must love and enjoy field sales
- Should be presentable and practice high level of integrity.
- Self – motivated, Confident and outgoing personality
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent networking and prospecting skills
- Applicants should be above 24 years
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Executive – Interior Decor) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th September 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted