Save the Children
Technical Architect – Financial Management System
Does the challenge of being our second Technical Architect – Financial Management System (Agresso), where you will play a key role in ensuring the consolidation of the number of instances we have across the global organisation (60+ locations), manage a small team and the effective operation and continuous improvement of this key system interest you?
We are mid-way through an ambitious transformation to ensure our IT is fit for the future.
That we have one true source of Finance data; that our data is securely stored; that our FMS delivers the needs of our Finance function both in terms of Financial Reporting, and data analysis, to ensure effective decision making; and that it’s fully integrated with other IT systems.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Proven experience of architecting globally distributed Agresso implementations
- Advanced Agresso skills in >75% of modules
- Advanced T-SQL skills
- Advanced Agresso performance analysis skills
- Advanced Excellerator skills
- Proven line management experience of a globally distributed team
- A demonstrable ability to manage stakeholder expectations at multiple levels of seniority
- Experience of communicating technical issues to a multi-cultural, multi-functional audience.
- The ability to evaluate, recommend and implement timely, essential improvements to existing application services
- Excellent written and spoken English.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Save the Children in a federated Membership based organization employing approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in 117 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection.
We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the rights of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children.
We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach your CV and cover letter with your application and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
CLICK HERE for a detailed job description
Date advertised: 15 Sep 2019
Closing date: 7 Oct 2019 – 01:59 EAT
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Department: Information Technology
CLICK HERE to apply online.