Kitengela International School – KISC School
Athi River Job Vacancies
We are a leading group of schools offering both British Curriculum and the Kenyan System of education with branches in various counties.
Due to our growth prospects and our strategic plan, we seek to fill the following key vacant positions with high caliber, self- motivated; result oriented and experienced professionals to join our ecosystem and new branch in Athi River.
School Bus Drivers
Responsible for safely transporting children to and from school and related events.
Picking up and dropping of pupils/students at designated locations or private homes.
- Transport children from home to school and back home.
- Operate the school motor vehicle in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies and procedures
- Take children for games, trips and other activities outside the school.
- Ensuring the bus is always clean.
- Notify Transport Manager of any accident/incident, delay, route diversion and riots immediately.
- Maintenance of the bus including checking the condition of a vehicle’s tires, brakes, windshield wipers, lights, oil, fuel, water, and safety equipment to ensure that everything is in working order.
- Comply with traffic regulations to ensure that the vehicles operate in a safe and courteous manner
- Report any vehicle malfunctions or needed repairs to the transport manager.
- Follow Emergency policy when involved in emergencies or accident.
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills.
- Ensure that all National and County Legal requirements such as licenses, permits or certificates are met and continually kept current or updated. This includes any motor vehicle licenses, approvals, certificates and permits.
- Perform any other duties as assigned on behalf of the organization including running errands, transporting staff and ferrying students to the hospital for emergency cases.
Minimum Requirement & Qualifications
- “O” Level certificate
- A valid certificate of good conduct.
- Valid driver’s license with minimum class ABCE
- 5 years’ work experience as a school driver
- Knowledge and ability to follow traffic rules.
Skills and Competencies
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Good communication skills.
- Be responsible and reliable.
- Be able to handle unexpected situations.
- Good in time management
How to Apply
All successful candidates must be less than 45 years old.
All teachers must be registered with Teacher Service Commission (TSC).
Interested applicants should log on www.kisc.sc.ke for details on qualifications, duties and responsibilities.
Send your application letter and CV to email@example.com not later than 15th October, 2019.
Only those shortlisted shall be contacted.
You are encouraged to attach your application letter and CV in PDF format to protect formatting.
KISC is an equal opportunity employer.