Kitengela International School – KISC School
Athi River Job Vacancies
We are a leading group of schools offering both British Curriculum and the Kenyan System of education with branches in various counties.
Due to our growth prospects and our strategic plan, we seek to fill the following key vacant positions with high caliber, self- motivated; result oriented and experienced professionals to join our ecosystem and new branch in Athi River.
Responsible for overseeing the day to day kitchen activities and ensure that the food prepared and served is hygienic, well cooked, tasty and in line with the approved school menu.
Duties and responsibilities
- Plan and prepare all meals
- Managing the school menu and inventory related to the task
- Cleaning and maintenance of the kitchen area
- Managing food items / kitchen supplies
- Preparing kitchen requisition in a timely manner
- Perform other tasks as assigned from time to time
Minimum Requirements and Qualification
- Diploma / certificate in food and beverages / food production / catering or any other related field
- At least two (2) years extensive experience
- Be a good communicator (fluent in English and Swahili)
- Be well groomed and conform to the kitchen dress – code
- Possess a valid food handlers certificate
How to Apply
All successful candidates must be less than 45 years old.
All teachers must be registered with Teacher Service Commission (TSC).
Interested applicants should log on www.kisc.sc.ke for details on qualifications, duties and responsibilities.
Send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 15th October, 2019.
Only those shortlisted shall be contacted.
You are encouraged to attach your application letter and CV in PDF format to protect formatting.
KISC is an equal opportunity employer.