Kitengela International School – KISC School
Athi River Job Vacancies
We are a leading group of schools offering both British Curriculum and the Kenyan System of education with branches in various counties.
Due to our growth prospects and our strategic plan, we seek to fill the following key vacant positions with high caliber, self- motivated; result oriented and experienced professionals to join our ecosystem and new branch in Athi River.
Secondary School Teachers
Responsible for planning, preparing teaching and learning materials and executing appropriate activities for the children each day according to the curriculum, schemes of work and lesson plans.
Duties and responsibilities
- Teaching one of these subjects: English/Literature, Geography, Religious Studies, History & Psychology.
- Deliver effective, differentiated and inquiry-based lessons in a friendly and supportive atmosphere.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the relevant subject and modern pedagogy
- Accurately evaluate and comment on both the ability and developmental potential of each student.
- Show profound commitment to ongoing professional growth and to taking on responsibility for fulfilling the vision and philosophy of KISC Schools.
- Performing such other related tasks or projects as they arise and as delegated by the KISC Schools management
- At least a B/ED or BSC or BA degree from a recognized university in the respective fields.
- At least 3 years working experience in teaching in reputable institutions which offer Secondary, IGCSE &A’ levels. The applicants handling History, Religious Studies,Geography, Psychology, English/Literature shall have an added advantage.
- Must be a performer and provide proof of the same.
- Must be willing to stretch and meet strict deadlines and targets.
- Knowledge of both the British system and 8.4.4 will be an added advantage.
- Registered with Teacher Service Commission (TSC).
How to Apply
All successful candidates must be less than 45 years old.
All teachers must be registered with Teacher Service Commission (TSC).
Interested applicants should log on www.kisc.sc.ke for details on qualifications, duties and responsibilities.
Send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 15th October, 2019.
Only those shortlisted shall be contacted.
You are encouraged to attach your application letter and CV in PDF format to protect formatting.
KISC is an equal opportunity employer.