Our client, an equal opportunity Employer and a leading Interior Fit-Out Contractor Specializing in Design, Fabrication, Installation / Fixing of Fittings & Fixtures, Aluminum Works, Joinery, Suspended Ceilings, Tiling and other products is seeking to recruit a;
Site Agent / Lead Foreman
- Supervise, coordinate and schedule the work activities of the Interior Fit Out Works at the site
- Regularly Inspect work progress & standards to verify compliance to specifications.
- Locate, measure, and mark site locations, levels or placement of structures or equipment.
- Preparation of work methods, schedules & programmes
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly quarterly and annual reports.
- Schedule delivery of needed materials and labour requests
Skills & Qualifications
- A Higher Diploma / Diploma in Building Construction/Engineering and/or related construction discipline.
- 3 to 4 years’ experience in a Site Supervisory position in Interior Fit Out Works.
- Proficiency in the use of modern Architectural/Engineering design software & Drawing interpretation
- Ability to inspect and manage quality of work at site.
- Ability to manage a team and coordinate resources.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us by close of day Monday 9th September 2019.
Applicants to attach their Certificates, Testimonials, CVs and other relevant documents.