A well-established growing Software Development Company is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for Internship Programme that will lead to employment as System Implementers.
The System Implementers will be responsible for the functional knowledge and expertise of a number of software solutions, conduct level zero training, requirements gathering, user acceptance training and implementation/ rollout, coordinate system support and change management.
Desired Qualification & Competencies;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce/ Finance/ Accounting or Business-related course/ CPA Finalist/ Computer Science, or a related field
- Good knowledge of ICT/ Technology
- Must be very aggressive with at least 1-year experience in Accounts/ Finance Department or IT environment
- Excellent communication, Interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent time management/organization skills with attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please send your application by emailing your current detailed CV, Cover Letter and copies of your academic certificates to email@example.com. Have INTERNSHIP- SYSTEM IMPLEMENTER on the e-mail subject title.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for applications is 4th October, 2019.