Vacant Position: Operations Manager in Textile Industry
Amazon fronts ltd is a Human Resources Consultancy firm.
We are looking for an Operations manager for our client in textile industry.
The Operations Manager will plan, direct and coordinate the operations of an organization.
Also He will be responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of departmental and organizational operations through the provision of effective methods and strategies.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Production – Coordinate and monitor the work of various departments involved in production, warehousing, pricing and distribution of goods. Monitor performance and implement improvements. Ensure quality of products. Manage quality and quantity of employee productivity. Manage maintenance of equipment and machinery. Provide technical support where necessary.
- Coordination and Supervision – Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of various departments in the company.
- Sales, marketing and Customer Service – Manage customer support. Plan and support sales and marketing activities.
- Best Practices – Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output.
- Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures
- Financial Management – Review financial statements and data. Utilize financial data to improve profitability. Prepare and control operational budgets. Control inventory. Plan effective strategies for the financial wellbeing of the company
- Human Resource Planning – Plan the use of human resources. Organize recruitment and placement of required staff. Establish organizational structures. Delegate tasks and accountabilities.
- Establish work schedules. Supervise staff. Monitor and evaluate performance.
- Communication – Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services such as IT, HR, Accounts and Finance. Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
- Strategic Input – Liaison with top management. Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans.
Education and Experience
- College degree in business administration, commerce, management, industrial technology or industrial engineering.
- Bachelors and master’s degrees in operations management with experience is an added advantage.
- Experience in Textile Industry production is required.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the similar role is required
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Knowledge of business and management principles and practices
- Knowledge of financial and accounting principles and practices
- Knowledge of human resource principles and practices
- Knowledge of project management principles and practices
- Information technology skills
Key Skills and Competencies
- critical thinking and problem solving skills
- planning and organizing
- communication skills
- influencing and leading
- conflict management
- stress tolerance
- team work
Interested and qualified candidate to share cv to email@example.com