Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the below post;
Job Title: Plumber
Purpose: To install, repair, and maintain pipes, fixtures and other plumbing used for water distribution and waste water disposal in commercial and industrial buildings.
Duties and Accountabilities
- Install, repair and maintain plumbing systems and components.
- Select the type of size of pipe required.
- Locate and mark positions for connections and fixtures.
- Assemble and install valves and fittings.
- Install supports and hangers for pipe, fixtures and equipment.
- Performing root cause analysis on plumbing equipment failures to prevent reoccurrence.
- Review building plans and specifications to determine the layout of plumbing and materials required.
- Install, repair and maintain underground storm sanitary and water piping systems.
- Install, repair and maintain water heaters and conditioners.
- Test pipe systems and fixtures for leaks.
- Ensure all installations, repairs and maintenance meet code requirements.
- Identify required tools and special equipment.
- Participating in any other duties that shall be assigned by management from time to time
- Minimum diploma in plumbing.
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience in maintenance of industrial plumbing repairs and installation.
- Knowledge of electrical power and control associated with industrial plumbing.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Strong interpersonal, planning and organizational skills.
- A high level of integrity and reliability.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (English & Swahili).
- A team player with attention to details and follow up.
- Ability to work and deliver under pressure.
How to Apply:
If you meet the above requirements visit Tuskys website https://careers.tuskys.com/careers career page and submit your application before close of business, Sunday September 8th ,2019.
Late applications will not be considered.