We are currently seeking qualified waitrons to join our team in our restaurants based in Kitengela and Karen in Nairobi.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare the restaurant for service.
- Greet guests at assigned tables and ensure that each guest has been explained to the available menu.
- Take orders from the customers and put through orders for preparation.
- Collect orders when prepared and serve to guests.
- Collect all dirty cutlery and crockery from the table once guests have completed their meals.
- Offer desserts and coffee to guests.
- Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance.
- Ensure that all items received by the guests are charged for.
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Applicants must be very well conversant with a wide range of hotel activities.
- Must have some formal training in food and beverage Service.
- Must have served as a waiter/waitress within the hotel/ restaurant set up.
- Should have superior food and beverage knowledge.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Must have exceptional communication skills and great customer service skills.
- Should have a positive, punctual, and professional approach.
- Excellent attention to detail, immaculate personal grooming and presentation.
- A positive attitude, enthusiastic personality, and a winning smile.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com with “WAITRON” being the subject of the email, with detailed CV, names & addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: We do not charge any fees for recruitment.