Job Title: Admin Assistant / Receptionist – Wellness Centre
Gross Salary: 20K – 30K
Our client is a well-established wellness centre. Their services range from psychological based services, psychological assessment and counselling services.
They are looking to recruit an outgoing, very organised individual with exceptional customer service skills to assist in the day today running of their facility.
- Arranges meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms, and planning refreshments.
- Managing correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail.
- Assists in planning and arranging events.
- Organise meetings, creating agendas and taking minutes.
- Record keeping for outgoing post and special deliveries.
- Photocopying and maintaining good records in both soft and hard copy.
- Attending workshops and conferences when requested.
- Assist patients to complete all necessary forms and documentation.
- Managing the client database and filing systems.
- Managing the managing directors and staffs online calendar.
- Ensure reception area is well maintained, neat and clean.
- Ensure stock is available for all the office supplies
- Managing the director’s online calendar.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Conducting research on behalf of the director upon request.
- Degree/Diploma or equivalent with a minimum of two years of related front office experience required
- Must be conversant with computer applications (MS Office Word, Excel and internet)
- Must have experience working in a firm involved in public relations.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written English proficiency required.
- Ability to function independently with minimal supervision within the scope of knowledge and authority of the position
- Solid phone/customer service skills.
- Video editing skills will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on proposal writing.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Admin Assistant/Receptionist – Wellness Centre) to email@example.com on or before 28th September 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted