Tata Africa Holdings (Kenya) Ltd is one of the leading distributors of Tata commercial Vehicles amongst other products.
We invite qualified individuals to submit applications for position of Auto – Mechanics available in our Nairobi division.
Workshop Technician (Auto Mechanic)
Level / Band: Level 5 – Technician
- Receive Job Card from the Workshop Supervisor and start work allocated
- Check and compare the Job Card details that have been recorded
- Start work as allocated in the Job Card
- Record that start and end time on each assignment
- Report any observations (problems) not included in the Job Card
- Return all parts removed from the vehicles
- Inform Workshop Supervisor on completion of assigned tasks in the Job Card and handover the key
- Report any reasons for delay of assigned tasks
- Ensure that you keep the allocated working bay clean at all times.
- Keep all vehicles with that may have delays in repairs off the Working Bay
- Keep good custody of all assigned tools
- Ensure safety precautions at the workshop at all times
- Timely completion of the tasks as per delivery schedule
- Updates of any additional repairs to FS on time to get appropriate approval
- Monthly target to repair 14 vehicles
- Repeat repair < 2 %
- Hand tools audit weekly (self ) monthly ( FS)
- 100 % Compliance of PPE and other w/shop safety measures
- Technical Skills – Mechanical and Basic Electricals
- Fast and accurate
- Willing, creative and innovative
Educational Qualifications: Certificate
Relevant years of Experience: Three years’ experience
- Time Management
- Communication Skills
Reports To: Workshop Supervisor / Workshop Manager
Reportees: Industry Preference:
Location: Nairobi, Kenya (Msa Road)
Age Limit: 25+ Years
Interested candidates should forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by C.O.B 1st October. 2019 .
NB: The experience in Auto industry is an added advantage.