Our Client, a leading Tours & Travel Company seeks to recruit an organized, motivated Accounts Payable Manager to increase department accuracy and efficiency and provide strong leadership to our Accounts Payable department.
The Accounts Payable Manager will ensure that the department operates smoothly, maintain accurate and complete records regarding payments to suppliers and process payments and hire, train, and support Accounts Payable department and external parties and suppliers.
To succeed as an Accounts Payable Manager, you should be focused on optimizing department processes and building a lasting relationship with others within and outside of the business.
You should be knowledgeable, analytical and decisive with excellent leadership and communication skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Hiring, training, motivating and evaluating Accounts Payable Staff members.
- Overseeing routine department activities such as disbursing cheques and processing payroll to ensure that they are completed accurately and on time.
- Maintaining accurate and complete financial, employee and client records.
- Maintaining and reviewing of account payable reconciliation.
- Compiling, analyzing and reporting financial information to management and government agencies
- Setting and facilitating the achievement of department objectives.
- Developing, implementing, improving and enforcing budget, policies and department controls to increase accuracy and efficiency.
- Building and maintaining relationships with employees, clients, vendors and lenders.
- Enters status change information into perfect accounting software to ensure employee information is accurate and up to date.
Required Qualification / Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, and Business Administration or in a related field – Preferably.
- Certified Accountant (ACCA/CPA).
- Experience may be required or preferred, particularly in a leadership role.
- Extensive knowledge about accounting and management principles and Accounts Payable procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially business solutions and bookkeeping software.
- Strong Planning and problem solving skills.
- Experience working in a tours and travel company highly desirable
- Ability to analyze information and processes.
- Motivation to develop and maintain internal and external relationships.
- Commitment to ethical behavior with a willingness to adhere to all company policies and current financial legislations.
How to Apply:
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: email@example.com with Accounts Payable Manager -Tours & Travel on the Subject line.
Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.